Currently a postdoctoral researcher of computer science at The University of Warsaw, Poland (since 2022), in the group of Wojciech Czerwiński.
Previously I was postdoctoral researcher at The Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS), Saarbrücken (2020-2022), in the group of Joël Ouaknine. I completed my phd in computer science at the University of Warwick in 2020, supervised by Andrzej Murawski, Dmitry Chistikov and Graham Cormode, funded by EPSRC as a member of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Urban Science and Progress. Before that, I obtained a BSc in Discrete Mathematics and a MSc in Data Analytics, both from the University of Warwick.
I am currently the co-ordinator of SIGLOG Monthly, a monthly newsletter for logic related happenings in computer science, send your call for papers and other announcements to
Where am I?
Conferences: POPL'22 (P), CONCUR'21 (P), Highlights'21 (T), CAV'21 (P), WATA'20/21 (T), FSTTCS'20 (P), WPCCS'20 (T), Highlights'20 (A), CONCUR'20 (P), Autobóz'20 (A), ICALP'20 (P), WPCCS'19 (TO), TPDP'19 (A), Highlights'19 (T), CONCUR'19 (P), Autobóz'19 (A), EPIT'19 (A), TPDP'18 (A), ATVA'18 (P), Highlights'18 + Erichfest (T), FLoC'18 (A), WPCCS'18 (TO), BCTCS'18 (T), DIMAP10 (A), SREPLS-7 (O), Marktoberdorf'17 (A), WPCCS'17 (TO)
P: Paper, T: Talk, A: Attendee, O: Organising Team
- IN3064/INM704 Agents and Multi-Agents Systems, Lecturer, City, University of London (2021/22)
- CS260 Algorithms, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20)
- CS910 Foundations of Data Analytics, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2016/17, 2017/18)
- CS409 Algorithmic Game Theory, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2016/17)
- CS259 Formal Languages, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2017/18, 2018/19)
- CS126 Design of Information Structures, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2017/18)