Currently a postdoctoral researcher of computer science at The University of Warsaw, Poland (since 2022), in the group of Wojciech Czerwiński.
Previously I was a postdoctoral researcher at The Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS), Saarbrücken (2020-2022), in the group of Joël Ouaknine. I completed my PhD in computer science at the University of Warwick in 2020, supervised by Andrzej Murawski, Dmitry Chistikov and Graham Cormode, funded by EPSRC as a member of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Urban Science and Progress. Before that, I obtained a BSc in Discrete Mathematics and a MSc in Data Analytics, both from the University of Warwick.
I am currently the co-ordinator of SIGLOG Monthly, a monthly newsletter for logic related happenings in computer science, send your call for papers and other announcements to
Where am I?
Autoboz'22 (O), CONCUR'22 (P), LICS'22 (P), Highlights'22 (T), Hermitage II (A), POPL'22 (P), CONCUR'21 (P), Highlights'21 (T), CAV'21 (P), WATA'20/21 (T), FSTTCS'20 (P), WPCCS'20 (T), Highlights'20 (A), CONCUR'20 (P), Autobóz'20 (A), ICALP'20 (P), WPCCS'19 (TO), TPDP'19 (A), Highlights'19 (T), CONCUR'19 (P), Autobóz'19 (A), EPIT'19 (A), TPDP'18 (A), ATVA'18 (P), Highlights'18 + Erichfest (T), FLoC'18 (A), WPCCS'18 (TO), BCTCS'18 (T), DIMAP10 (A), SREPLS-7 (O), Marktoberdorf'17 (A), WPCCS'17 (TO)
P: Paper, T: Talk, A: Attendee, O: Organising Team
- IN3064/INM704 Agents and Multi-Agents Systems, Lecturer, City, University of London (2021/22)
- CS260 Algorithms, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20)
- CS910 Foundations of Data Analytics, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2016/17, 2017/18)
- CS409 Algorithmic Game Theory, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2016/17)
- CS259 Formal Languages, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2017/18, 2018/19)
- CS126 Design of Information Structures, Associate Tutor, University of Warwick (2017/18)