The Complexity of Verifying Circuits as Differentially Private. Marco Gaboardi, Kobbi Nissim, David Purser. Preprint: arXiv
Asymmetric Distances for Approximate Differential Privacy. Dmitry Chistikov, Andrzej S. Murawski, David Purser. CONCUR'19, doi
Structural Liveness of Petri Nets is ExpSpace-Hard and Decidable. Petr Jančar David Purser. Acta Informatica, doi
Currently a PhD Student at University of Warwick, supervised by Dr Andrzej Murawski, Dr Dmitry Chistikov and Prof. Graham Cormode, funded by EPSRC as a member of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Urban Science and Progress. Previously studied BSc Discrete Mathematics and MSc Data Analytics at the University of Warwick.
Where am I?
- CS260 Algorithms, University of Warwick (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20)
- CS910 Foundations of Data Analytics, University of Warwick (2016/17, 2017/18)
- CS409 Algorithmic Game Theory, University of Warwick (2016/17)
- CS259 Formal Languages, University of Warwick (2017/18, 2018/19)
- CS126 Design of Information Structures, University of Warwick (2017/18)